“Who Lit the Moon?” is an educational app for mobile devices, created by artist Maya Bocheva and TAT Creative. Initially they published it as a book with a computer games disk but later improved it and re-created it as a mobile app which both entertains and educates little kids.
Install “Who Lit the Moon?” on your tablet or phone in 5 easy steps
- Open the App Store or the Google Play Store, depending on whether you have an Apple device or a device using Android.
- Type “Who Lit the Moon?” in the search area.
- Choose the device on which you want the app downloaded and click install.
- Choose a payment method. In case you do have a promo code, choose “redeem” from the payment options menu and then type in the promo code.
- Open the game and enter the magical world of This and That together with your child.
Here is a small presentation on how to use the codes in GooglePlay
And here is what you need to do to download the app from Apple Store: